To book your room, please click the link "Make a Booking Now".
Select the date you wish to stay with us and then follow the prompts.
POLICIES FOR THE INN AT APPLEWOOD
Applewood Inn is a destination for adults seeking a tranquil experience so, therefore, is unsuitable for persons under 16. Persons under 21 are not permitted in the pool area or reception area.
- WE ARE A TOTALLY NON-SMOKING INN. A $400 cleaning charge will be applied to any one that smokes in their room.
- All well-behaved dogs are welcome at our property for a $50 non-refundable fee. All handlers/owners must agree to and sign our Pet Policy before checking into the room. No other pets are permitted. Please note: Disruption of another guests’ experience may result in your credit card being charged the full amount due for the other guest’s stay.
- A minimum length of stay may apply on weekends and special events.
- Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Late arrivals must be arranged with the front desk no later than 7:30pm
- Occupancy is limited to two (2) guests per room, for all room types.
- Deposits consist of the first night’s stay, plus tax, charged at the time of booking.
- Bookings of 3 or more rooms, please contact us for policies regarding Group Bookings.
- All Balances are charged upon arrival. Incidentals accrued during your stay are charged at check-out. Services rendered at the Spa or Revival Restaurant will be charged immediately.
POLICIES FOR RESERVATION CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATIONS
Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly; so we strictly adhere to our stated policies.
- We do not accept personal checks for deposits.
- Changes or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the date of your reservation.
- Deposits are refundable less a $50 processing fee if we are notified at least 14 days prior to your expected arrival.
- If notification of cancellation is made within the 14 days from your check-in date, you forfeit your deposit.
- Changing your reservation after your initial reservation may affect the rate and/or availability of rooms.
- Leaving before your scheduled departure date will constitute a cancellation and will be subject to charges for the entire lengh of your reservation.
- If you do not check-in on the date of your reservation, you will be charged for the entirety of your reserved stay.